Pork & Beef Larb. Ree Drummond fries up pork chops for her family on calf-working day. These thin-sliced pork chops are dredged in a mixture of flour, salt, black pepper, seasoned salt and cayenne pepper for a. Pork is the culinary name for the meat of a domestic pig (Sus scrofa domesticus).
From pork chops, to ribs, ham, pork tenderloin, and more, get great pork recipe ideas with this easy-to-use round-up. The Pork Checkoff is dedicated to providing producers the resources you need to raise healthy animals in a sustainable, responsible and ethical way. Find the latest tools, research and news to use on your farm. You can have Pork & Beef Larb using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork & Beef Larb
- You need 1 of heaping handful of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of heaping handful of ground beef.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of toasted rice powder.
- It’s 1 of large shallot; thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Kaffir lime leaves; thinly sliced.
- You need 2 bunches of green onions; chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 of th cup lemongrass; minced.
- It’s 1 of thumb-size knob of galangal; minced.
- It’s leaves of Thai basil.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Lime.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- You need of Padaek – fish sauce with thick consistency.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Peanuts.
This versatile cut of pork is best for quick cooking. By itself, it's a mild-tasting meat. So think of it as a blank but juicy canvas for sauces, rubs, and marinades. Crispy Pork Cutlets "The pickles make this dish.
Pork & Beef Larb instructions
- Heat up the ground beef/pork with a little bit of chicken broth. (It helps break up the pieces). Drain excess liquid. Set aside to cool while you prep the rest of your ingredients..
- To make my life easier, I put 1 stalk of lemongrass and a knob of galangal in my magic bullet to finely mince (separately). Set aside. (You can replace galangal with ginger, but it will have a slightly diff taste.).
- Add a few tbsp of toasted rice powder to the meat and your shallots. The toasted rice powder gives it a more toasted taste with added crunch. Mix..
- At this stage, you wanna add in the juice of 2 limes, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 heaping tbsp of fish sauce, and 2 tbsp of Padaek. Padaek should be dark brown in color, and thick. These are the brands I used..
- Mix mix mix! Add in your lemongrass and galangal 1 tbsp at a time. Use gloves for better distribution. Keep tasting and adjusting the flavors as needed. Should be salty sour sweet..
- Add in your thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves (from Mom’s kaffir lime tree!), cilantro, green onions, and red chili flakes. Mix..
- Then your whole mint leaves (These were from Dad’s backyard!) and Thai basil. Mix and taste to adjust to your liking..
- Top with peanuts. Mix. Serve with lime wedges, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh thai chilis, and lettuce for wrapping. Enjoy!.
Burgundy Pork Tenderloin Find hundreds of recipes for pork entrées including pork tenderloin, ham, bacon, pork roasts, and pork ribs. Find hundreds of recipes for pork entrées including pork tenderloin, ham, bacon, pork roasts, and pork ribs. It was time to use or lose some pork chops I had in the fridge, so I dressed them in bread crumbs and Parmesan and baked them up. Necessity sure is the mother of invention, and in this case I invented an amazing healthy pork chop recipe. —Dee Maltby, Wayne, Ohio Despite what its name might indicate, the pork butt, also called the Boston butt, comes from the upper shoulder of the hog. Consisting of parts of the neck, shoulder blade, and upper arm, the pork butt is a moderately tough cut of pork with a good deal of connective tissue.