Blueberry Cornbread Muffins. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipe & Video. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. A wonderful cornbread muffin with juicy blueberries.
A cornbread muffin recipe with fresh or frozen blueberries baked in the batter. Bake some Apple Muffins with Pecan Streusel and Donut Muffins and make it a party. Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. You can have Blueberry Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need of Substitute.
- You need of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year). They're my weakness, especially when all buttered up and. These cornbread muffins are moist, flavorful, and they come together quickly.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
These easy one-bowl cornbread muffins are the best! Tried-and-true, I've been making them for over a decade. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. They have that delightful corn flavor and crunchy texture that only cornmeal can provide. Moist, rich and heavenly cornbread muffins bursting with juicy blueberries.