Roasted Salty chocolate covered wasabi peanuts.
You can have Roasted Salty chocolate covered wasabi peanuts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salty chocolate covered wasabi peanuts
- It’s 1 lb of raw peanuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of wasabi powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Hersheys cocoa powder, dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 5 tsp of stevia, sweetener from plants.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Roasted Salty chocolate covered wasabi peanuts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the oil, peanuts, and wasabi powder together. Spread out the nuts evenly on a pan with its coating..
- Roast in oven 12 minutes. Take out shake the pan just a bit to loosen turn oven up to 400° Fahrenheit. Roast 4 minutes. Take out let cool 1 minute. Add chocolate powder and stevia sprinkle over the nuts put into something and shake to coat evenly..
- Store in an airtight container hope you enjoy!.