Simple Grilled Vegetables.
You can cook Simple Grilled Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Medium Carrot, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of White Radish, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Large Bell Pepper, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- You need 1 of Large Onion Leek, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of Garlic cloves, peeled and slightly crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 of Pearl Onions, peeled and quartered.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Optional: Lemon or calamansi.
Simple Grilled Vegetables instructions
- Wash all vegetables, dry and dry them. Thinly slice the carrot, radish, and eggplant..
- Roughly chop the onion leek and the bell pepper. Peel the onions and quarter them. Peel the garlic and slightly crush them, not FULLY crushing them..
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl and toss them with dried thyme, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Afterwards, coat them in olive oil and marinade for about 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, grill your vegetables either on a grill pan or any other grill of your choice. ☺️.