Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto*.
You can have Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto* using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto*
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of nitrate free pork sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 pint of Baby Bella Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of med Roma tomato.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cups of organic baby spinach.
- You need 3 tbs of e.l.o.o.
- It’s to taste of seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 2 cups of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto* instructions
- Cook sausage and separate 1/2 sausage for fritata. With remaining sausage sprinkle xantham gum over, add almond milk sage, pepper and pink salt and simmer till thickened. Remove from stove and use to pour over fritata..
- In large cast iron pan pour e.l.o.o, turn onto med high and sautee all veggies, till almost done then add spinach. Cook together till wilted. While cooking veggies mix eggs and almond milk in med bowl add seasonings to taste. Pour egg mixture over top spinach and sausage mix. Slice roma tomato thinly and arrange on top. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°.
- Serve with Sasuage gravy..
- For a keto kick, add 2 tbs extra light olive oil or MCT to the egg mixture..