30 Minute Salmon Marinade.
You can cook 30 Minute Salmon Marinade using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Salmon Marinade
- You need 1 of side salmon; fabricated and portioned.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worchestershire.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger; grated.
- You need 2 tsp of white pepper.
30 Minute Salmon Marinade instructions
- Combine wet ingredients and dried spices. Whisk briefly to incorporate..
- Add salmon and let marinate for no longer than one hour. Pat the salmon dry before seasoning and cooking!.
- Cooking Suggestion; Season with a tiny bit of olive oil, lemon peel seasoning, onion and garlic powder, and white pepper. Cover with mango mustard and bake at 350° for approximately 25-30 minutes or until salmon reaches 145° or desired doneness..
- Tip: Easy on the salt!.
- Variations; Sesame oil, mirin, sake, hoisin, 5 spice, wasabi, horseradish, mustard, dried basil, toasted sesame seeds, scallions, sugar, molasses, liquid smoke.