Keto Peanut Butter Bread.
You can have Keto Peanut Butter Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Bread
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut Flour.
- Prepare 8 of large egg yolks or 4 eggs.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 TBSP of vanilla.
- It’s 8 TBSP of Kerrygold Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2-4 TBSP of Brown Sugar Truvia depending on taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Keto Peanut Butter Bread instructions
- Mix melted or softened cheese and butter..
- Add yolks/eggs, vanilla and sugar. *Depending on regular or sweet bread. Mix..
- Next add baking powder, salt and flour. Mix, it should make a thicker type batter..
- Using a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. I personally spray melted butter on top and eat it warm. I have also eaten it with Strawberry cream cheese spread. (Almost pb&j😉) My kiddos like their "cake" with chocolate chips..
- * I have been asked if you could use PB2 or PBFit in place of the flour. I have never made mine this way but it works. Keep in mind though that those already have sugar added!!.