Creamy Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Creamy Mashed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 (2 1/2 pounds) of gold potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light cream or half and half.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Salt for taste.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Heat the broth and potatoes in saucepan over medium heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Do not drain.
- Mashed the potatoes mixture with cream and butter. Season to taste.