Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce. Because Bolognese sauce needs to cook slow and low for several hours, the crock pot is ideal for this. You can make this with ground turkey, buffalo, veal, or whatever meat This sauce starts out on the stove, which is essential to brown the meat then slowly simmers in the crock pot for the rest of the day. Mix soy sauce, ground ginger, and cornstarch until smooth; brush over spareribs.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Spaghetti Sauce is chalk full of healthy veggies simmered all day in the slow cooker to perfection! Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. Home » Crock Pot » Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce. You can cook Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce
- You need of For the goat.
- You need 3-4 lbs of goat shoulder bone in.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Dry mustard.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- You need 1 (12 Oz) of beer.
- It’s 1 of small head of cabbage.
- It’s 4-5 of servings of cooked white rice.
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of apricot pineapple marmalade.
- It’s 1/3 of small red onion, minced.
- You need 1/3 of small white onion, minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of seranno pepper, seeded and minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
The cranberry sauce gets it richness and flavor from the turkey drippings as well as Chambord and orange juice for a unique sauce that pairs perfectly with the turkey. As the Crock-Pot Brand, we believe in nourishing meals that help make mealtime easier for everyone. This recipe by @nourishmovelove, makes tasty chicken fajitas OR meal prep burrito bowls with just one recipe! How do you make Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Sauce?
Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce instructions
- Place thawed, rinsed goat meat in a crock pot. Sprinkle liberally with garlic and mustard. Add water, soy, brown sugar, vinegar, and beer. Turn on high and cook 4 hrs..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small pot. Over low heat, bring to a simmer. When onions are tender, sauce is done. Either leave chunky or puree in a blender when cool enough..
- When meat is tender, remove from crock pot. Remove half the liquid in crock. Leave on high. Debone the goat meat. Return to the crock pot with cabbage coursely chopped. Cook until tender..
- When cabbage is done. Plate rice. Cover with goat and cabbage. Spoon some sauce over top. Add desired amount of Polynesian sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
First season the tenderloin with a little salt and pepper. Then heat up some canola It takes a few minutes to thicken the sauce so plan accordingly. Turn the crock pot to high the last fifteen minutes of cooking, cover the pork tenderloin to. Make our simple crock pot sausage dish with smoked sausage, andouille, chicken sausage, or chorizo. Serve it as an entree or appetizer.