Onion Garlic Bread. Remove bread from pan and let cool on a rack. Serve bread warm with homemade whipped butter or, for extra garlic flavor, with garlic chive butter. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Combine the onions and garlic in the skillet. Then I added warm milk butter and the flour. You can have Onion Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Bread
- It’s 1/3 loaf of your favorite bread.
- It’s 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
I stuck mostly to the recipe with a few modifications since I didn't have all of the ingredients. Melt butter in a small pan over moderate heat. Add onions and garlic and season with sugar, thyme and pepper. This is one of those recipes I finally decided to do no thanks to pictures of stringy cheese pulls and onion breads plastered all over the Internet…but with a twist (of course)!
Onion Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread.
- Add butter, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add parsley. Bake in the oven till the butter melts then move to the broiler and lightly brown the bread..
- Let them rest 3 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Garlic bread — meet bloomin' onion bread and be the best of friends forever. Roll each piece to seal in the onion mixture. Split bread in half horizontally and place, cut sides up, on work surface. Mix butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley; spread on bread. In fact, some, like onions and garlic, can be downright toxic. "Onions, garlic, chives, shallots, leek or anything containing these should be avoided," he says. "Excessive consumption of onions and garlic can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and other digestive problems in pet birds." Monsoon special snack recipe of Bread vada.