spicy cheese stuffed meatballs. A new twist on an old favorite! Mozzarella tucked inside each meatball creates a forkful of flavor. Kids of all ages will dig in!
As a result, I have lots of meatball recipes on this blog (these cheese-stuffed meatballs, for example, are awesome). Cheesy stuffed meatballs in quick tomato sauce. I'm stuffing these with mozzarella and serving them at my next football or holiday party as an appetizer! You can cook spicy cheese stuffed meatballs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy cheese stuffed meatballs
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato pasata.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork mince.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 of hot chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 of grated cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
And along with that hot chocolate bar, I want these cheese stuffed meatballs on the menu. Because I kid you not, these are literally the best. Stuffed Meatballs, Spicy Cheese. (Wheat flour, salt, yeast), soy protein concentrate, seasoning (parmesan cheese [part-skim cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], spices, spice extractives, dehydrated. Feta cheese-stuffed meatballs made with beef and pork go well with any pasta, sandwich, or stew and are quick and easy to prepare.
spicy cheese stuffed meatballs step by step
- chop the onions and garlic up finely and fry in a little olive oil over a medium heat until softened but not coloured..
- when soft take out a quarter and put in a bowl with the pork mince, a teaspoon of the herbs and salt and pepper. mix well..
- add the tomato puree to the remaining onions and garlic and cook out on a medium heat for 3 mins..
- add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, the remaining herbs, worcester sauce, hot chilli sauce, salt, pepper and sugar and simmer for 10 mins..
- take a small handful of the mince mix and mould into a ball. push a small amount of the grated cheese into the centre of the meatballs and completely cover it. with mince..
- repeat until all the mince mixture is used..
- heat a little oil in a frying pan and brown the meatballs all over for approx 5 mins.
- add the browned meatballs into the sauce mix and simmer for 20 mins or until cooked through ..
- serve over cooked spagetti and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Feta Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Anything cheese-stuffed is better and this Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs recipe from Delish.com proves that. Dirty reviews Sam's Choice Spicy Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Stuffed with spice cheese, jalapeno, and red peppers. Great appetizers for family dinners and game days.