Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt.
You can cook Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt
- Prepare 4 slice of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of greek yogurt.
Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt step by step
- Mix together the chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper and kosher salt in a small bowl. Rub all over the fish..
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium- high heat, for about 3 minutes. Brush with the oil..
- Place the fish, skin side up, in the skillet. Cook until blackened and crisp, 3 minutes per side..
- 4. Remove skillet from heat and cover it tightly with foil and let fish finish cooking. Drizzle with greek yogurt and serve with roasted veggies..