You can cook Keto Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Bison.
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Ground Sausage.
- You need 10 of Bacon Slices.
- You need 3 of Shallots – diced.
- Prepare 1 of Orange Bell Pepper – diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon bbq sauce.
Keto Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add eggs to mixing bowl and lightly beat.
- Chop all veggies and add to mixing bowl.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings to mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add Coconut flour and mix evenly.
- Add all meat and hand mix until blended.
- Place mixture on baking sheet and form into loaf.
- Glaze top of loaf with bbq sauce.
- Weave bacon on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour then up temperature to 415 for additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 min before serving.