Sambar dosa. Hotel jaisa tasty sambar ab ghar par banaye is asaan aur easy tarike ke saath. Ise banane bahut hi asaan hain aur yeah bahut hi tasty banti hain ghar pe. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can make at home to serve with your tiffins like idli, vada, pongal.
It is popular in South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisines. Tiffin Sambar for Idli/ Dosa is always a great treat to our taste buds, especially if it has the taste of restaurants. We always love the sambar served with mini idli in restaurants. You can have Sambar dosa using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambar dosa
- It’s of DOSA=1 cup rice+urad daal+chana daal.
- Prepare 4-5 of methi seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of SAMBAR=1 cup toor daal soaked.
- It’s 1 inch of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of very small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of small tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of thin sliced carrots.
- You need Half of cup peas.
- You need Half of cup potato diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need Half of tsp hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds black.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sambar powder.
Dosa & Sambar: There are many kinds of Dosa (South Indian pancakes), with a variety of toppings and sides that accompany it. This is a very basic recipe, guiding from the preparation of the Dosa batter. Dosa sambar is the staple food of the entire South Indian belt as well as South Indians living all over However, dosa sambar is also liked by people who want to stay fit and eat tasty food at the same time. An Indian vegetarian food blog with healthy,easy,South Indian,North Indian,International recipes,eggless baking with step by step pictures,video.
Sambar dosa instructions
- First soak dosa ingredients for 6 to 7 hours or overnight.then blend by adding small amounts of water and soaked mix too.do not put altogether whole mixture add small amounts..
- Make a smooth paste and should not very thick not very watery..
- SAMBAR=soak daal with salt and turmeric for 1 to 2 hours..
- Now boil in cooker and add all the ingredients and spices but not red chili powder and onion and tomato..
- Have 2 whistle and keep it on steam without turning gas on..
- Another side start preparing for tadka. Roast onion and add red chili powder and tomato..
- Stir properly and add it to boiled sambar..
- Now take non stick pan flat and Grease it..
- Stay at medium flame and start spreading in round way slowly until it looks very thin tortilla..
- Cook it from both sides but make it browned from one side only..
- Enjoy delicious homemade sambar dosa.stay safe stay healthy..
The sambar nourishes you with plenty of minerals and vitamins whereas the idli revitalizes you with Idli Sambar Recipe. Sambar – south Indian lentil stew made with vegetables, lentils and a special blend of spices. Sure, I love my idli and dosa but a good sambar and chutney makes all the difference in my opinion. Tiffin Sambar for Idli/ Dosa is always a great treat to our taste buds, especially if it has the taste of restaurants. We always love the sambar served with mini idli in restaurants.