Oven-baked garlic potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. How do you make roasted potatoes? I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
Buttery, garlicky, fluffy inside with crisp, golden edges… these roasted potatoes tick all my boxes! No need for bowls or pans when you can prepare AND cook your potatoes on ONE PAN! These are delicious – "crispy on the outside and soft on the inside". You can cook Oven-baked garlic potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-baked garlic potatoes
- You need 1 of potato.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
I didn't bother with the whole "bag thing" I just used my fingers to rub the potatoes with oil and used garlic powder and a bit of kosher salt. I pierced the potatoes a couple of times with a fork and wrapped them in foil – you really don't want a mess in your oven. Add salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Shake well until potatoes are well-coated.
Oven-baked garlic potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (F).
- Cut up potato into small, bite-sized cubes..
- Put potatoes in oven-safe pan along with olive oil, and coat evenly by stirring together with spoon (or your hands). To cut down on mess, line pan with foil..
- Chop up garlic clove into small pieces, and add to to the potatoes. Coat evenly. (If you really love garlic, you can use 2 cloves) If you don't have garlic, subsitute with 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder..
- Add italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat evenly. Feel free to add more seasoning if you wish..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done. Covering the potatoes with foil will help cook them faster..
- If you want the potatoes to be crispy, take off the foil that's covering the potatoes about half way through the cooking process..
- Optional: if you want cheesy potatoes, sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top 5 minutes before you plan to take them out of the oven..
Place on baking tray, in single layer. Use a good floury potato because they'll be perfect for soaking up the cream. Place each potato on a wooden spoon and cut horizontal slits on the potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper together. We are such huge fans of potatoes and these Baked Hasselback Potatoes are our all-time favorite thing to make.