Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen.
In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. These baked quesadillas are the absolute best because it's quick and easy and made in sheet pan then popped into the oven! You can cook Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo
- Prepare of marinade.
- You need 5 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of marinated chipotle chili.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 650 grams of beef steak.
- Prepare of quesadilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 8 of flour tortilla.
- It’s of pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
The Best Ground Beef Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Ground Beef Quesadilla With Cheese Nicole's Quesadilla Burgersbestfoods. wheat tortillas, avocado, medium tomato, ground chipotle chile. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or steak. These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef.
Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo instructions
- Chop the chipotle chilli and the garlic and put into a bowl..
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to yhe bowl. Add the remaining marinade ingredients besides the meat..
- Chop the beef and add to the marinade sauce and reserve for at least 2 hours..
- Drain the marine sauce and saute the meat until cooked and juicy. Grate the cheeses..
- Heat a couple of drops of oil, put the tortilla, the cheese and the beef (asuch as you like) and remove once the tortilla is turning btoen and the cheese has melted..
- PICO DE GALLO: Chop all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Dress with some oil, the garlic powder anf the salt and pepper..
Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black beans and red pepper. Better still, they're SO easy to make! This recipe for Shredded Beef Quesadillas is inspired by the quesadillas sold at a small eatery in Langley Park, Maryland, located within the Washington, D.