Hummus chicken. Hummus makes for a super simple sauce in this delicious baked chicken recipe! Meats: Rotisserie chicken, pan seared chicken, grilled chicken, breasts or things. Breads: Pita, naan, or tortilla wraps.
It's served over roasted zucchini but you can also sub in your favorite roasted veggies instead. Served over hummus and pita, this recipe is savory and oh so delish! Ben won't even consider trying it. You can cook Hummus chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of hummus.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
I mean, who doesn't love roasty-toasty chicken that has been seasoned to perfection with lemon. The Best Chicken Hummus Wrap Recipes on Yummly Blta Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Hummus Chicken Shawarma Wraps, Roasted Pepper Hummus Chicken Wraps. I made it twice last week.
Hummus chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chopped onion and zucchini in bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of onion and zucchini. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice..
- Coat chicken with hummus.
- Bake for 35-45 min or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Use leftover hummus to make a crispy, creamy topping for baked chicken! Add a squeeze of lemon and a salad for an easy, fresh and healthy weeknight meal. Fall is my favorite season… what's yours? This recipe for hummus chicken salad caught my eye over the holiday break. I found it in the Home Cooking The Costco Way cookbook that Costco gives out at their stores usually once a year.