Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide.
You can cook Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide
- It’s 1 of whole boneless turkey breast, with or without skin. I used skinless this time.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction#2.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cold salted butter, cut in three pieces.
- It’s of FINISHING SEARING.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of my spice rub, attached in direction #2.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide step by step
- Preheat water in Sous Vide to 150°F.
- In a small bowl mix sour cream, lemon juice, romano cheese and spice rub, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Prepare turkey.Brush all over with sour cream spice mix, add butter pieces evenly on turkey..
- Vacuum.seal turkey in bag.
- Place in preheated sous vide to cover with water close top and cook.for 4 hours..
- When done carefully remove from hot water. Cut bag open saving all liquid in bag. The turkey can be eaten now, sliced with reserved juices or chilled for sliced turkey. For better flavor brown the turkey as described in Step #7.
- TO BROWN TURKEY, Heat olive oil in skillet. Season turkey with the spice rub, salt and pepper. Sear in hot pan until golden brown on all sides 3 to 5 minutes. Add reserved liquid to pan turkey was browned in and heat through. Serve with turkey.
- Serve sliced hot with the natural sauce and your favorite sides, potatoes ,stuffing or rice and a salad or favorite vegetable for a great juicy turkey dinner!.