Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce.
You can have Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz.) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce step by step
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later..
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts..
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve..
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty..
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes..
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized..
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!.