Chicken chow Mein. This chow mein is just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant! It's made with tender noodles, fresh sauteed veggies, lean chicken, and a simple savory sauce. Chicken Chow Mein is firmly planted in the Noodle Hall of Fame as one of the all time most loved noodles, along with other favourites like Pad Thai, Pad See Ew and Singapore noodles.
You can also customize this recipe by substituting your favorite protein. Delish.com's Chicken Chow Mein will take less time than ordering take-out. Chow mein is our go-to for all types of meals, from an easy dinner to a serious hangover. You can have Chicken chow Mein using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken chow Mein
- Prepare of La choy sauce.
- You need of Worchisier sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chayotes.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- It’s of Chicken breast boneless skinless.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Brown.
- You need of Chow Mein noodles.
Chow mein is one of my favorite foods. Easy Chicken Chow Mein is the take out classic you can make at home in minutes! Tender chicken, fresh veggies and chow mein noodles are tossed in a savory sauce that tastes better than your local. Easy Chicken Chow Mein that anyone can make at home.
Chicken chow Mein instructions
- Clean the chicken breast with warm water & slice into thin bite size pieces..
- Make the chicken sauce. For this you will use : * 1 tablespoon of sesame oil *2 tablespoon of brown sugar *1 tablespoon of la choy sauce *1/4 worchisier sauce. *add salt and pepper *1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Slice all your veggies into small slices and separate them into individual bowls.
- Cook your noodles is warm water & drain them to set them aside. Once that is done you can grab a skillet or pan and cook your chicken with 2 tablespoon of oil until golden brown.
- Now we can cook the veggies in 2 tablespoon of oil and add veggies and chicken as so keep stir until fully mixed and then add your sauce and mix again until coated brown.
- Drizzle sesame oil upon the plate of chow Mein and add sesame seeds.
This recipe yield delicious and healthy chicken chow mein that is better than Chinese takeout! Chicken Chow Mein was their way of getting dinner on the table quickly. Plus, it was one of our favorite Chinese takeout dishes so we never grew tired of seeing it show up at the family dinner table. Chow Mein is usually relegated to being a side dish, but my fresh take on these classic Chinese-American noodles upgrades them to main dish status. With big chunks of juicy chicken and a rainbow.