Vegie spring rolls with sour cream dipping. Crisp-tender veggies, flaky fish and crunchy peanuts team up for an interesting blend of textures in this fun finger food. In small bowl, mix all dipping sauce ingredients until smooth. These Vietnamese spring rolls are the perfect recipe for beating the heat.
These vegetable egg rolls with a savory dipping sauce are easy and make a great snack, appetizer or main dish. These Teriyaki Soba Noodle Spring Rolls are packed with whole grains, veggies, and a flavorful teriyaki sauce. Fresh shrimp spring rolls with a delicious peanut dipping sauce. You can have Vegie spring rolls with sour cream dipping using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegie spring rolls with sour cream dipping
- Prepare of Spring rolls.
- Prepare 3 small of bell pappers (red,yellow,green).
- You need 3 small of carrots.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of spring rolls or filo pastry.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Dipping.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of dill, chopped.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Fresh spring rolls are one of the easiest types of Vietnamese food to recreate at home. It's a healthy seafood and vegetable appetizer encased in a delicate translucent rice paper wrapper. Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Chinese Sweet and Sour Dipping SauceLord Byron's Kitchen. Method : Sweet and sour dipping sauce: Put all the ingredients to make sauce except cornflour paste into a pan and place it on stove.
Vegie spring rolls with sour cream dipping step by step
- Cut all vegies in equal, small slices or cubes..
- Saute vegies for a few minutes, until they get tender (not too much).
- Add salt and pepper, remove from heat..
- Add in the cheese and stir until it melts..
- Fill the pastry with vegies and roll tightly..
- Deep fry the rolls until gold and crispy. Drain them really well (we don't want it to be oily).
- Mix the sour cream with the chopped dill and a drizzle of olive oil. (Leave extra dill for garnishing).
- Serve together..
At first place a kadai on stove. These Fresh Spring Rolls are easy to make, and are perfect summertime food when the weather is hot. Pair with a homemade Peanut Dipping Sauce Pair with a homemade Peanut Dipping Sauce for a delicious meal! Let me introduce you to my latest addiction. My friend Jaqie and I were talking about.