Low Carb Sloppy Joe. Mmmm, homemade sloppy Joes from scratch with a delicious sloppy joe sauce. Use lean ground beef, pork, or turkey for this easy healthy recipe! Since this is a low carb blog, I played with the recipe until I got a super-tasty and low carb Sloppy Joe recipe.
Not sure why, but I had a craving for a sloppy joe sandwich the other day. It's been a long time since I've had one of these sandwiches which I recall eating a lot of as a child. Roll up your sleeves for this aptly named meal! You can have Low Carb Sloppy Joe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sloppy Joe
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Green Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic minced or pressed.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 Tbls of Brown Sugar Substitute.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbls of Red Wine Vingar.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of Worchester Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper each.
This fun low-carb dish has all the succulent flavor of the traditional version, but with none of the gluten and added sugars. These carb counts do not count the avocado as it depends how large your avocado is and how much you actually Pile the delicious Buffalo Sloppy Joe mixture into a buttery crisp lettuce cup (or bun), pile with avocado and drizzle with a little low carb ranch dressing if. Grain-free, paleo, low-carb, keto hamburger buns smothered in and Indian-inspired sloppy joe mix. Made with your choice of turkey, beef or pork.
Low Carb Sloppy Joe instructions
- Cook green pepper and onion first then add beef..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 15 – 20 minutes and let simmer..
Thank you for supporting my work and following along on this journey. A combination I never thought I'd see. Obviously I have made this recipe low carb so yes they can be low carb. I hope you like these low carb Sloppy Joes and that they become a family favorite for you because they are so easy to make. If you are looking for a non-low carb recipe, check out my friend.