Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Oven Fried Provolone Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It's no secret, we do love our fried chicken in the South.
I prepared this oven fried gooey cheese filled chicken for my son's birthday dinner. After letting butter melt with oil in a baking pan in the oven, chicken breasts are dredged in seasoned flour and then simply placed in the pan to "fry" in the oven. Butterfly the chicken breast and pound to even out. You can have Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 of baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick.
- You need 1 packages of of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 box of of Shake and Bake extra crispy.
- You need 1 of Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it".
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of of meat tenderizer.
- It’s 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Place a few teaspoons of spinach on the chicken and top with your favorite cheese. mozzarella, pepperjack, cheddar or cream cheese can be used. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.. I love a good stuffed chicken breast recipe just like the next person. Mushroom Melt Stuffed Chicken "Easy to prepare, looks great, and tastes delicious!" – Sophia.
Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick..
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes..
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside..
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside..
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it.
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut..
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts "This was by far the best and easiest chicken recipe I have ever made." – Daniela. Didn't change a thing, except I only made four chicken breasts. Mix together cream cheese and green onions, salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mix over each flattened chicken breast. Roll each breast, cream cheese on the inside.