Easy lemon poke cake. Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat A decadent, easy, microwave lemon curd. Which I am in looooooooove with.
I love lemon desserts and this Easy Lemon Cream Poke Cake is just too good! If you're looking for another lemon dessert you need to try my lemon curd! Combine all lemon cake ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. You can cook Easy lemon poke cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy lemon poke cake
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix (all of the ingredients on back of box).
- You need 1 package of lemon instant pudding (2 cups cold milk).
- It’s 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 of lemon KitKat (optional).
This lemon poke cake recipe makes a fluffy cake that is infused with lemon. Poke holes in your cake and add a liquid filling or glaze such as gelatin, chocolate, pudding. In this lemon poke cake recipe, you'll infuse lemon flavor by adding fresh lemon juice and lemon peel. Easy, moist and refreshing this Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake is full of fun flavors with an easy homemade raspberry sauce that you can't resist.
Easy lemon poke cake instructions
- Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. Once baked, and slightly cooled, poke holes all over the top..
- Prepare lemon jello pudding as instructed on box and pour over yellow cake and let it sit for 15mins.
- Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
- Shave lemon KitKat bar on top for decoration (optional).
I've always been a cake lover, if you know anything about me, then you know that cake is my favorite dessert EVER. Explore this delightful recipe for lemon poke cake. Simple yet scrumptious, you'll want to tell everyone about this Luscious Lemon Poke Cake! This easy Lemon Pudding Poke Cake is so moist and full of flavor. A lemon lovers dream come true!