Delicious sour cherry cake. *** Sour Cherry Sponge Cake ***. Cherry Jam Filled Sour Cream Donuts – gorgeous golden cherry jam filled donuts and delicious beyond belief. Fresh Sour Cherries & Cherry Almond Cake.
It's moist and loaded with layers of flavor. You can also substitute the black cherry preserves for any This looks delicious and interesting because you don't see black cherry that often. I wonder if I, a terrible baker, could make it. You can cook Delicious sour cherry cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious sour cherry cake
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 packages of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rum.
- It’s 500 grams of sour cherries.
The Sour Cherry Cake recipe out of our category cherry tart! For the cake: whisk butter with sugar, salt, eggs and lemon zest with the hand mixer until fluffy. This Cherry Cake Recipe is very easy, full of cherries and deliciously moist. It's perfect on its own, with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning for breakfast (Italian's This was a delicious way to use up an abundance of fresh cherries.
Delicious sour cherry cake step by step
- Preheat oven.
- Remove the cherry kernels and put the cherries in a strainer..
- using an electric mixer mix the egg whites with a dash of salt and gradually add the sugar.
- When the sugar is melted add the egg yolks. Keep mixing. Add the flour (in which you added the baking powder), the milk and the melted butter while mixing. Add the vanilla and the rum..
- Use oil and baking paper to cover the tray..
- Add the mixed composition to the tray and put it in the oven for 10 minutes (high). Then extract the tray from the oven and add the cherries all over the cake. Put the tray in the oven for another 10 minutes on high and then reduce 20-30 minutes on low heat. Check the cake with a toothpick to see if it's ready ;). When it's colder add some powder sugar on top..
- you can use any fruits you like instead of sour cherries. I like the sour cherries because of the mix of taste, a little sour from the cherries and sweet from the cake ;)))..
The only change I made was that I used sour cream instead of yogurt. One of our favorite ways to eat sweet cherries is fresh out of hand, ejecting the pebbly pits into a bowl, but the miniature stone fruits, especially the sour varieties, are also delicious baked into pies, crumbles, and cakes, or providing a splash of sweet-tart flavor to meat and rice dishes. Can you create a delicious strawberry cake for your cousin's birthday party? He wanted to have strawberry ice cream, but you can't stick candles in ice It's time to have some fun with cooking! Today we're going to bake a traditional Cherry Pie.