Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice.
You can cook Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice
- Prepare 4-6 of Center Cut Pork Chops (1 inch thick).
- It’s 2 cups of Brown or long Grain Rice.
- Prepare 2 Heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold water.
- Prepare of Salt n Pepper.
- You need Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary(chopped).
Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice step by step
- Heat Grill or Grill plate till very hot.
- Season Chops with salt n pepper.
- Add 4 cups of water and teaspoon of salt and 1/4 butter to Rice to pot. Cook rice slowly till tender, stirring frequently (15 to 20 minutes) unless microwaved..
- Steam Broccoli till firm but bright green. Do not over cook..
- Meanwhile put chops on grill and cook for 1 minute then turn 180 degrees and grill 1 more minute. Flip and do the same to other side. Turn heat on low and cook until internal temperature reaches 155. Add chopped fresh Rosemary on chops and Cover. Let rest until Temperature hits 160. By then everything else should be cooked and ready to serve. A squeeze of fresh lemon over the Broccoli is always welcomed with a sprinkle of kosher salt…..YUM!.
- Use a Spicy mustard or Dijon on the side if preferred to dip your chops into..