Lazy Sweet and Sour Chicken.
You can cook Lazy Sweet and Sour Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lazy Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Prepare 1 of white rice, cooked ( I do the 4 serving size).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, cleaned and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of sliced water chestnuts(5oz.), drained.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple chunks(20oz.), drained..
- It’s 2 of bottles of sweet and sour sauce.
- You need 20 of frozen chicken nuggets cooked according to package directions and cut into 4 pieces.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Steamed broccoli; optional.
Lazy Sweet and Sour Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven for chicken nuggets, cook according to package.
- When you are steaming the rice throw the green peppers and onion in with it..
- When rice is done, in the same pan add water chestnuts, pineapples, and one bottle of sauce. Cook on low heat until everything is warmed.
- In small sauce pan warm other bottle of sauce on low heat or you can warm it in the microwave.
- First put a scoop of rice mixture on plate, top with chopped chicken nuggets and drizzle with additional sauce.