Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram.
You can have Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram
- It’s of Bluefin Tuna Slices (amt according tp your preference).
- You need leaves of fresh marjoram.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s half of lemon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram instructions
- Marinate your tuna overnight with soysauce+lemon juice or calamansi.
- Preheat grill oven to 275F for 5 mins.
- Line your pan with aluminum foil… set your marjoram leaves over your pan…drizzle a little olive oil diagonally.
- Distribute your marinated tuna… sprinkle chopped spring onion leaves on top… add salt and pepper to taste..drizzls olive oil on top.
- Place in preheated oven for 15mins.
- For sidings… saute french beans in butter,garlic.