Crispy Fried Tilapia. You can cut into small pieces before breading so the kids can eat like You can also deep fry! Stays crispy for packing in a lunch or picnic! Here is a very easy recipe for you guys!
Impress your friends by frying your fish whole. by Matty Matheson. This Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe from Delish.com is great for a quick dinner any day of the week. Tilapia can get a bad wrap. You can have Crispy Fried Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Tilapia
- You need of Tilapia fish.
- Prepare of Lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Grind the spices below into paste :.
- It’s of Shallots.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Coriander seed or ground coriander.
- Prepare of Fresh turmeric or ground turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Ground white pepper.
It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna. Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of frying fish. Fried tilapia in coconut milk is a good example.
Crispy Fried Tilapia instructions
- Coat the fish with lime juice. Put it in the fridge for 10-15 min..
- Rinse the fish clean. Pat dry thoroughly with paper towel..
- With a sharp knife, make slashes crosswise on a diagonal along the body of the fish every 2" on both sides, cutting all the way down to the bone..
- Coat the spice paste on all over the fish inside and out..
- Put it back in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Heat the frying oil over medium high heat..
- Take the fish out of the fridge then sprinkle lightly with corn starch on both side of the fish..
- Put the fish gently into the hot oil. Fry it until the skin on the bottom side looks crisp then turn it over carefully. Fry until the skin on the other side deeply browned and crisp..
- Transfer the cooked fish on wire rack..
You can also make sinigang na isda with it. This baked tilapia recipe has a crispy coating of Panko bread crumbs, crushed potato chips and This baked tilapia recipe has a nice crisp coating that makes the fish taste almost fried, but it isn't. Every week I try to serve a new healthy fish. With its fresh dill and delicious panko bread crumb herb crust, this dish with mild tilapia is a winner. Flavor budget-friendly tilapia fillets with Cajun (or Creole) seasoning, dredge in flour and cornmeal, and pan fry for a.