Cinnamon Shortbread cookies.
You can have Cinnamon Shortbread cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Shortbread cookies
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pure cane sugar.
- You need 1 stick of softened unsalted butter cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pure cane sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
Cinnamon Shortbread cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugar together untill mixed very well.
- Mix flour into butter/sugar blend.
- Mix in cinnamon,baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in vanilla extract and egg.
- Mix into a well incorporated dough (I used my hands to mix and knead the dough to ensure it was well mixed).
- Roll dough a quarter inch flat in between two sheets of parchment paper (it's cleaner then a floured surface and still non stick) and removed top sheet and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with cane sugar to your liking and bake for ten minutes….enjoy after cooling.