Barbie T's Italian Meatballs. These meatballs were so overpowering with oregano. Italian Meatballs never tasted so good! Made in a delicious Tomato and Pepper Sauce.
Coming to Italy I learned to eat my Pasta first. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. You can have Barbie T's Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbie T's Italian Meatballs
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (large) – chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 6 of slices of "moistened" white bread.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. These homemade Italian Meatballs are hard to beat. These homemade Italian Meatballs are hard to beat. Make a big batch and have them on hand in the freezer for quick weeknight meals.
Barbie T's Italian Meatballs instructions
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat up on LOW while forming the meatballs.
- In large bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix by hand until everything is mixed well. HINT: for the moistened bread, I take 3 pieces at a time and run it under cold water for a few seconds, then gently squeeze out the excess water – then I break up very small pieces before adding to bowl..
- Form meat into balls and add to skillet. Turn heat up to about medium..
- Fry until browned on all sides..
- When done, add meatballs to your favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer (covered) on low for 2 1/2 hours..
Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food dish to share! Tender and juicy meatballs are simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over spaghetti noodles or the pasta of your liking. My kids love this Italian meatball recipe and devour the meatballs every time they're served. These classic Italian meatballs are browned and then simmered in spaghetti sauce. We can thank Maria for sharing this tried and true family recipe!