Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Great recipe for Brad's Mexican meat loaf.. Switch oven over to high broil. Brad's Mexican meat loaf. ground beef, small onion, minced, minced garlic, taco seasoning packets, eggs, plain bread crumbs, For the filling, small can refried beans Boca de Fogo.
Whether you're making chicken, beef, or seafood for your main course, these sides got you. The barbecue meatloaf has replaced the turkey meatloaf, a fine move, for turkey meatloaf suffers from a certain lack of purpose. There used to be a shepherd's pie among the classics, and liver. You can have Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- You need 1 of small can refried beans.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Brad Pitt's characters are down with carbs. So far, Pitt has been seen eating a baguette (Inglorious Basterds), a bagel (Mr. and Mrs. Smith), two sandwiches (Meet Joe Black, Devil's Own), and some. Brad is taking his show on the road to the first brewpub in Geyserville, Corner Project!
Brad's Mexican meat loaf step by step
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
Brad tries out several of their amazing dishes and pairs them with the beers and then with his wine! Mexican Southern Special Collections Quarantine Cooking Food Wishes with Chef John. I made this last night for dinner for the first time.. Stars: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, James Gandolfini, J. Combine half of tomato sauce and remaining ingredients.