Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw.
You can have Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breasts.
- It’s of salt (to taste).
- It’s of pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 TBsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of lime juice (divided).
- It’s 4 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of small jicama (diced).
- Prepare 1 of mango (diced).
- You need 4 of dollops sour cream.
- You need 8 tsp of shredded Monterey cheese.
- You need 4 of burrito sized tortillas.
- It’s 2 of Fresno peppers (divided).
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw step by step
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a small amount of lime juice..
- Grill the chicken until done, about 11 minutes per side. (I used a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.).
- While the chicken is grilling, prep the rest of the burrito fillings..
- Peel and dice the Jicama and place in a medium bowl..
- Locate the eye of the mango (little spot where the fruit used to connect to the rest of the plant) and slice to either side along it; this will give you the most fruit while avoiding the pit. Make a grid by cross-cutting the mango pieces, scoop them out with a spoon, and add to the Jicama..
- Rinse and dice the cilantro; add a handful to the mango and Jicama..
- Add about 1/4 cup lime juice to the mix and stir to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Slice and remove the avocado flesh and add to a small bowl..
- Finely dice the Fresno peppers and discard the ribs and seeds. Add to the bowl..
- Add cilantro to bowl..
- Add some lime juice to the bowl..
- Add salt to the bowl and mix to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Remove the chicken and let rest 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, layout the tortillas..
- Add the avocado mix to each tortilla..
- When complete, add chicken on top of avocado spread..
- Top chicken with cheese..
- Top cheese with Jicama Mango Slaw..
- Add sour cream to the burrito and roll to close..
- Add burrito to the grill for about 2 minutes per side and serve hot..