Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา). The most famous Thai dessert, and for good reason! Sweet sticky rice pairs so well with sweet-juicy-tart mango. The combination of lemongrass, ginger, coriander, and other herbs make this Khao Tom (rice soup) deliciously comforting as a Thai-style breakfast on a cold.
This is a list of Thai khanom, comprising snacks and desserts that are a part of Thai cuisine. Some of these dishes are also a part of other cuisines. He used to study Business Administration at the University of Bangkok but now studies Political Science at Ramkhamhaeng University. รายการเพลง. เสนอซื้อเสนอขาย. ประเภทตราสารทั้งหมด. ประเภทตราสารทั้งหมด. ดาวโจนส์เปิดตลาดแดนบวกท่ามกลางสัญญาณการฟื้นตัวทางเศรษฐกิจ. You can have Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา)
- You need 2 lbs of chicken feet, toenails trimmed off.
- You need 4 of bone in chicken thighs.
- You need of Water to cover meat.
- You need 8 of krachai/finger root (~1 cup).
- You need to taste of Dried chili.
- It’s 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need of Kaffir leaves (~3-4 large ones or 6-7 small ones).
- You need 2 tbs of pa-daek (fermented fish paste).
- Prepare 3 of whole green onions cut into 2 in. pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) step by step
- Cover the chicken feet and thighs with enough water to cover them..
- Boil chicken thighs and chicken feet until the chicken feet for 15 minutes. Skim off any scum that accumulates as it boils..
- Mash the krachai with the chilli..
- Brown the coconut solids and red curry paste in a separate pot on med-high heat for ~3 minutes. Add the coconut liquid once it begins sizzling. Set aside..
- Take out the thighs and strip off the meat. Keep the chicken feet cooking at medium heat..
- Add 3/4 of the thigh meat to the krachai and mash. Add this to the cooking chicken feet and stir. Turn to med-high heat..
- Add the rest of the thigh meat and bones (+ optional chicken blood) to the pot. Rip up the kaffir leaves and add to the pot. Stir..
- Add the coconut milk-red curry paste mixture to the chicken pot. Stir. Add the pa-daek and green onion. Add fish sauce to taste..
- Eat over rice noodles..