Chunky Gameday Beef Chili.
You can cook Chunky Gameday Beef Chili using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Gameday Beef Chili
- It’s 1/2 lb of Beef Stew Meat.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 1 can (15 Oz) of Red kidney beans (undrained).
- It’s 1 can (15 Oz) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can (15 Oz) of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed habanero (or 1/2 tsp ground).
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Chunky Gameday Beef Chili step by step
- In a large sauce pan, cook and stir beef, bell pepper, chopped onion, and the garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain fat..
- Return beef mixture into pan and stir in tomato sauce, undrained beans and tomatoes, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, habanero, and black pepper..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and continue to simmer for 30 minutes..
- Serve with optional shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, sour cream, or additional pepper. Enjoy!.