Lobster Lasagna. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Top the lasagna with the remaining cup of the sauce. Remove shells and coarsely chop lobster meat.
Stir in broth and clam juice; bring to a boil. Seafood lasagna made with a white garlic sauce, and loaded with lump lobster, crab, and shrimp meat! I know how much my readers LOVE seafood, but a lot of you also love lasagna. You can cook Lobster Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Lasagna
- You need 2-1 1/2 pound of lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat.
- You need 14 oz of can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of pasta sheets for lasagna.
- It’s 1/2 Lb of mild cheddar shredded.
- You need 1/2 Lb of mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle parsley.
- You need of Small ricotta.
So I decided to combine two, and share an amazing seafood lasagna recipe! This lasagna is loaded with your favorites. Ladle alfredo onto bottom of baking pan and cover with the lasagna sheets. Mix the ricotta cheese, eggs and parmesan well.
Lobster Lasagna instructions
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind..
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets.
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY.
Spoon some of the cheese mixture all over the shells and than cover with spinach. Learn how to cook great Lobster lasagna. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Lobster lasagna recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Lobster lasagna recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Sprinkle some of the remaining Parmesan cheese over the crabmeat.