Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. Almond Flour Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Velvet Chocolate FrostingAmbitious Kitchen. Amaretti Cookies, honey, mascarpone, raspberries, white peaches. My mom had a cookie book when I was a kid that had this one recipe for giant oatmeal honey cookies, and it was my go-to recipe for cookie cravings.
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted. The original that started it all. The perfect combination of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters with a touch of honey. You can cook Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- Prepare 100 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 90 gr of oat flakes.
- You need 40 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Sugar Free Almond Flour Cookies Recipes. Baked White Peaches with Raspberries and AmarettiOn dine chez Nanou. white peaches, raspberries, honey, Amaretti Cookies, mascarpone. Sugar free oatmeal cookies are sure going to make a great impression. The edges have a slight crunch This cookie recipe uses raw honey which can easily be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds instructions
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds. Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Vanilla & Pecans. Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Bowl. back to all recipes. I used butter instead of shortening because I wanted that honey-butter flavor. Skinnytaste > Grilling Recipes > Grilled Peaches With Honey and Yogurt.