Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake. This CHICKEN BROCCOLI ALFREDO BAKE is pure comfort food, but instead of being loaded with carbs, it's loaded with veggies! Broccoli, cauliflower rice, and juicy chicken all drowned in my easy, homemade Alfredo sauce. It doesn't get tastier than this!
The casserole is built on a homemade alfredo sauce, which is then combined with chicken, rice, and broccoli (frozen or fresh) and baked in the oven. The end result is a creamed casserole with a hearty filling. Stir the panko, cheese and oil in a small bowl. You can have Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- You need of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh Sage.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- You need Stick of butter.
- Prepare Box of Minute Rice.
- You need 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl. This old-fashioned chicken and rice main dish is truly comfort food at its best.. Chicken Alfredo and Rice Casserole Chicken Alfredo and Rice Casserole. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. Set a stock pot to boil for the pasta. While the penne pasta is cooking, cut up your boneless, skinless chicken breasts and season them with salt and pepper.