Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!. The bell pepper is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow, orange, green, white. Red bell peppers (also called sweet peppers) deliver a large volume of food with few calories, carbohydrates, or fat, and they have the most nutrients of all the sweet peppers.
Bell peppers – especially varieties that mature into dazzling shades of yellow, orange, and red – are well-known for the carotenoid content. (These carotenoids are the nutrients that earn bell peppers a. Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper, is one of the most commonly employed chili peppers in the Fresh bell peppers, red or green, are a rich source of vitamin-C. Red bell peppers aid in weight loss. You can have Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt & black pepper for seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of oil to stirr fry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds less than.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
- It’s 1 cube of cream cheese to make it more yummy.
Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper or a pepper (in the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland) and capsicum (in India, Pakistan, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand), is a cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Main info Amount of polyunsaturated fat in Red bell pepper: Polyunsaturated fat. The bell pepper is zero-heat pepper used in many different cuisines around the world. For example, a red bell pepper or orange bell pepper is simply a mature green bell pepper.
Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! instructions
- Firstly wash & chop onion to Julian, then chop that chicken first boil for few minutes in half a glass of water adding salt to it and some ginger garlic paste..
- Once it is boiled remove and chop chicken into small peices besides also chop red bell pepper..
- Take a wok or pan on the stove to medium flame then add a dash of oil then add cumin seeds and chopped onions once it turns light brown add the red bell pepper & chicken stirr a little for three minutes then sprinkle some soup in which we boiled chicken so the spices won’t burn.
- Then add in all the left ingredients seasoning, lime juice, cream cheese cube copped, salt etc.
- Give one more minute to stirr everything well and it’s ready !!!!!.
- Serve it with anything of ur choice I have mentioned above & enjoy with ur family and friends….
Red bell peppers also have the benefit of containing lycopene, a very powerful carotenoid also found in tomatoes. It's been linked to helping prevent cancer, heart disease, and diabetes among other. Bell peppers are available year-round, but they're at their best in late summer, when they're more likely to come from a farm closer to home. Vegan Red Bell Pepper EmpanadasSigrilina. garlic cloves, empanada dough, onion, red bell peppers. Bell Peppers are large sweet peppers that are usually somewhat square shaped with four ribs Bell Peppers are also available in other colours such as blue, brown, orange, purple, red and yellow.