Oven Baked Chicken. Check Out Oven Baked Chicken Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
Chicken thighs marinate for an hour in an easy Asian-inspired sauce mix, then are baked and served with more sauce. There's honey for sweet, soy for salty, and chili sauce for hot, plus plenty of garlic. If you love takeout fried chicken, you'll love this mess-free recipe that's a crispy, oven-baked alternative. You can cook Oven Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken
- It’s 1 packages of of chicken cut up and rinsed.
- You need 1 dash of Sea salt.
- You need 1 dash of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 1 dash of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
The secret to this baked chicken recipe is adding the chicken to a baking dish that's already hot. This ensures the chicken starts cooking immediately and helps create a crispy, crackly skin that's even better than your takeout favorite. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Making baked boneless chicken breasts is very simple, the key is in the cooking time and temperature.
Oven Baked Chicken instructions
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Season chicken with salt, pepper, oregano Squeeze half a lemon Add olive oil Cover and let it marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Take a baking pan and add a little bit olive oil Place chicken on baking pan Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 20-30 mins Remove from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of brown rice, Spanish style rice or white rice..
Pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel. THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE! For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love food as much as I do, this is usually a completely heartbreaking experience.