Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights! This shrimp pasta comes together so easily with just a handful of pantry ingredients. Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente.
Transfer to plates and serve sprinkled with plenty of Parmesan. Ground Beef Tomato Soup Pasta Recipes. Vegetable Soup With Ground Beef And Pasta Recipes. You can cook Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- You need 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- You need 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Season salt.
- Prepare of Onion salt.
- You need of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
School Lunchroom Hamburger SoupSyrup and Biscuits. Make meatballs with high-fiber cereal, and serve them over delicious whole wheat pasta. Top each serving with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Put pasta into a microwavable dish large enough to give you a little room for stirring and tossing.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger step by step
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
Dot pasta with butter or drizzle with olive oil. Add plenty of fresh-ground, black pepper. This chicken parmesan pasta is sauteed chicken and penne pasta tossed in marinara sauce and covered with cheese, then baked to gooey perfection. You can't have chicken parmesan without the cheese! The pasta gets topped with both shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses before it goes.