Smokey Taco Beef Jerky. How to make the worlds best beef jerky! Homemade Beef Jerky made easy with dozens of tasty recipes. This Smokey flavored Cajun Turkey Jerky will quench your thirst for a spicy flavorful turkey jerky snack!
Steak cut all beef jerky with great taste of B. Its like having a rib without the bone. Home › Jerky on a Budget › ORIGINAL SMOKEY BEEF JERKY RECIPE. You can cook Smokey Taco Beef Jerky using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokey Taco Beef Jerky
- You need 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Once your desired texture is reached, let your jerky 'rest' until it reaches room temperature. At this point, it has reached it's final texture and is ready for consumption and packaging. This beef jerky recipe is made with a beef cut commonly used for London broil and marinated before drying in teriyaki, soy sauce, orange juice, and honey. How do you make Taco Meat?
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky instructions
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Bag, tag and devour!.
This recipe is super simple to follow and easy to make. We start with the ground beef, cook it up until it's completely browned. Then when we return to the heat to the stove lower the heat, add the homemade taco seasoning and a small amount of tomato sauce. Beef Jerky in a Smoker. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Beef tongue may be found at local Asian markets, Mexican markets, or ordered by your.