Southwest avocado toast. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner this Southwest Avocado Toast is a fun alternative that kicks is up a notch with every bite!. Filed Under: Breakfast, Main Dish Tagged With: avocado, avocado toast, breakfast, dinner, lunch, salsa, scrambled eggs, southwest, toast. Subscribe. for your weekly recipe fix.
This Southwest Avocado Toast is easy to make and utilizes your favorite store bought salsa, smashed avocado, and soft scrambled eggs. I really love our morning routine. Melt butter in a small pan until frothy, add eggs. You can cook Southwest avocado toast using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest avocado toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of toast.
- It’s of Lime.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle paprika.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need of Sprinkle pinion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle tumeric.
- Prepare of Sprinkle ginger.
- It’s of Sprinkle cumin.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Pour in eggs and slowly bring in edges to scramble as the eggs cook through. This simple recipe for Southwest Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs is right up your southwest-obsessed, breakfast-crazed, spicy food fetish-ed, runny egg lovin' alley! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner…I love eggs. I love them scrambled, hard boiled, over easy, and especially poached.
Southwest avocado toast step by step
- Warm one spoonful of butter in a skillet on 6 1/2 heat. Once melted cook your eggs to a scramble. While eggs are runny add your garlic powder, tumeric, ginger paprika and onion salt to them..
- Go ahead and start roasting your toast.
- Mix up your avocado, cayenne pepper flakes and lime juice together in a bowl until mashed. Spread it over your toast top with eggs and salsa of your choice. And enjoy!.
But add a slice of thick toast, creamy avocado, and spicy. Well, this Southwest Avocado Toast is seriously one of my favorite breakfasts! Technically it can be eaten at any meal, but since it has eggs I primarily eat it for breakfast. Southwestern Avocado Toast is a fun way to start the day or add some protein into your afternoon snack. Take your toast to the next level with a creamy guacamole that is spread on your favorite toast and then topped with black beans, sweet corn, chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of crushed red pepper and squeeze of lime juice.