Oven Fried Chicken. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. While your oven is preheating, add butter to a pan and pop it into the oven. Then get busy coating your chicken in the flour mixture.
Dredge the chicken piece by piece in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, until all pieces are coated. Chicken breasts are coated with a savory blend of cheese-flavored crackers, French-fried onions, and toasted sesame seeds. A thin layer of mayonnaise keeps the crust from falling off and keeps the chicken moist and juicy. You can cook Oven Fried Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken
- Prepare 7 of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of parika.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
The pecans that give this dish its unique nutty flavor are plentiful in the South, and so is chicken. I love to make and serve this simple oven fried chicken dish because the chicken comes out moist, tasty and crispy. Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl and pour the buttermilk over them. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Oven Fried Chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 450º.
- wash chicken and pat dry, set aside.
- combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- coat chicken with mixture.
- put oil in a baking pan and have it evenly cover the pan and than place the chicken pieces on it.
- bake at 425° for 30 minutes; turn and bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender and done.
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken. Pour Panko into a shallow mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss and rub with fingertips to evenly moisten. Crispy Oven Fried Chicken is a crispy, flavorful oven baked chicken with chicken thighs and drumsticks that are coated in a combination of Bisquick and paprika, garlic salt, pepper and baked in a baking dish coated in a small amount melted butter. This is the BEST Oven Fried Chicken recipe!