Crockpot Complete Steak Dinner 👈🏼.
You can have Crockpot Complete Steak Dinner 👈🏼 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Complete Steak Dinner 👈🏼
- Prepare 2 of big ribeye steak or whatever you like..(I used 4 ny strips cuz what I had but you want it lay evenly on bottom but I will say rib eye or t bone my fav).
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of steak marinade or sauce whatever you prefer.
- It’s 4 ears of corn.
- It’s 8-10 of red potatoes (found works best when using a petite potato).
- You need of Butter salt pepper and dill for seasoning.
Crockpot Complete Steak Dinner 👈🏼 instructions
- Season steak on both sides and layer steak on bottom of crockpot then cover with marinade or steak sauce whatever you prefer.
- Put sheet of aluminum foil over steak and spray with non cook spray,oil or butter coating entire sheet.
- Then add red potatoes and sprinkle with salt and dill (I usually toss in olive oil and seasonings then add to crockpot).. Once you add potatoes add another sheet of foil making sure to press tightly to form a seal to evenly cook potatoes.. (I find red or fingerlings works better than whole potatoes try sticking with smaller potatoes for this recipe).
- Now for the corn you'll need a sheet of foil to wrap corn in..top with butter salt and pepper then wrap to seal corn.
- Once all corn is buttered seasoned and wrapped add to the crockpot.. Cover and cook on low 6 hours..‼️DO NOT OPEN LID..‼️.
- After 6 hours I remove food and cut ears then it's ready to serve!.