Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Prepare 1 package (16 ounces) of dried green split peas, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 ounces) of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed fully cooked ham steaks.
- It’s 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients, except the ham, the water & stock, and the bay leaves, into the slow cooker..
- Add the ham and water & stock into the pot, stir everything together..
- Finally, place the bay leaves into the pot..
- Put the lid on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 8 hours..