snapper in oven. The fish will be opaque and flake easily with a fork when done. Wash the fish thoroughly and dry on paper towels. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
Coat the bottom of your baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chopped red bell pepper and onion on the bottom of the baking pan. Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper. You can have snapper in oven using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of snapper in oven
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of whole snapper.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of rosemary.
- It’s 3 of red hot chillies.
- It’s 2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of lemon peel.
- You need 1 of sliced lemon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
A fragrant herbed butter and roasted lemon slices complement the sweet, nutty flavor of red snapper for a super-fresh dish. Complete the meal with colorful Sautéed Zucchini and Bell Peppers. Then, line a baking sheet with lemon slices and place each fillet skin-side down onto a pair of lemon slices to keep the fish moist. Roasted snapper fillets seasoned with rosemary, garlic and olive oil dusted with breadcrumbs and roasted in the oven or also excellent cooked on the grill.
snapper in oven step by step
- scale and gut snapper, wash with water and score.
- place snapper in oven tray. Add peeled garlic, chopped red onions, red chilli, lemon peel, oregano and rosemary.
- add olive oil to tray mixture and mix all together, applying on and around snapper.
- preheat oven to 220°F celsius and cook snapper for 15 mins on one side before flipping over.
- flip over to other side and place sliced whole lemon on top. Cook for a further 15 mins.
- add parsely when cooked.
The Best Baked Snapper Fillets Recipes on Yummly Place the stuffed fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Add the remaining sliced vegetables to form a frame around the fish. Season filets with salt and pepper. Saute onion in butter in saucepan on top of stove.