Grilled Mackerel. Today am sharing with you my super duper recipe for making grill Mackerel. Godeungeo gui is a grilled mackerel dish. Grilled fish is enormously popular in Korean cuisine.
Buy whole mackerel, then stuff it with sprigs of thyme and slices of lemon, and crisp it on the grill. How to make Korean-style grilled mackerel ("godeungeo gui"). The song : Toy's 나는 달 (performed by Lee Kyu-Ho). You can cook Grilled Mackerel using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mackerel
- You need 500 gr of mackerel, cut into desire pieces.
- You need of salt to season.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennelseeds.
- You need 3 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of honey.
- It’s 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chopped coriander leaves.
Oily fish, such as mackerel, are strong-flavored and pair well with boldly seasoned glazes made from View image. Korean Grilled Mackerel. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and oil the grates with a brush or towel. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the smashed garlic.
Grilled Mackerel step by step
- Season mackerel on inner (meat part) side of the fish with salt and set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix sweet soy sauce, fennel seeds, and honey.
- Preheat the pan and grease the pan with oil on medium heat.
- Add mackerel on skin side first and grill until the skin part is golden brown and crips around 3 to 4 minute then flip.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minute and start to add and spread sweet soy sauce mixture on top of the fish and cook for another minute.
- Turn of the heat then plating it and add chopped coriander leaves on top of the fish. And serve.
Download Grilled mackerel stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. The Grilled Mackerel recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! Put the mackerel fillets on the grill tray, brush with the wholegrain mustard and season with salt and pepper. Try our grilled mackerel with Korean chilli. This grilled mackerel With Korean chilli recipe is from David Gingell and Jeremie Cometto-Lingenheim's new restaurant, Westerns Laundry.