Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon.
You can have Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- It’s 1 of wood plank.
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon instructions
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..