Graziano Italian sausage sandwiches.
You can have Graziano Italian sausage sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Graziano Italian sausage sandwiches
- Prepare 2 lb of graziano Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of hoagie buns.
- You need 1 of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of banana peppers.
- It’s 1 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
Graziano Italian sausage sandwiches instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Scramble and brown Graziano Italian sausage with very light amount of salt and crushed red pepper. Drain grease..
- Cut hoagie buns in half and spread tomato paste on both sides..
- Fill the buns with sausage..
- Add banana peppers and jalapenos. Top with mozzarella shredded cheese..
- Line pan with aluminum foil and place sandwiches side by side in pan..
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese it melted and slightly browned at 375°F..